Thursday, February 25, 2010

A new post all shiny and bright

Yes, it has been a few days. I thought I would be able to write on a daily basis. Shows how well I know myself.

Nothing new has occurred, or for that matter, nothing occurring is new. Is it a ever really a new day dawning? If you take into consideration the turning of the earth, dawn is always, and has always, been ongoing. The only way a new dawn can happen is if the sun would black out and turn back on.

When asked "What's up?" My typical response is, "the cost of living." I use to respond "Clouds" or "telephone wires." I try to change. They say "the only thing constant is change" or "the more things change, the more they stay the same." I say "can you spare some change?"

My attempts at humor are low. I think I will end this now and try again at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment