Sunday, November 14, 2010

Drawings

So I'm taking this Basic Drawing class.  Not for drawing, but to fulfill the Associate Degree requirements. Anyway, since posting pictures is easier than writing, I now present to you several of my drawings. Drum-roll please...


This is what happens when you stuff a Teddy Bear into a tuba, use a candlestick for ears of old corn, add a boot with a crab leg, a motorcycle helmet, and place it all on a cloth draped table.


Here is bunch of block shapes and such sitting on a movable platform.


Here is the hallway outside my art classroom.


This is a miniature Pepsi bottle, an old camera, and a toy barrel.


This is the torso and head of a mannequin wearing a nasty wig.


And finally, it's me holding a broken pocket watch.

In case you didn't notice, I named everything I drew.  That's just in case you are having a hard time trying to figure out what you're looking at.  All these pencil drawings were assignments. The next time I post drawings, they will be in charcoal.  That is the media we are currently using.  Betcha you're on the edge of your seat with that news.

No comments:

Post a Comment