Tuesday, December 21, 2010

As Promised, Charcoal Drawings

One day of winter completed.  Eighty-nine more until spring.  On a happier note, there is 52 shopping days left until my birthday.  So take your time and pick out something nice.


Here is one of my charcoal drawings.  It's my hand on another sketch.  If you take a close look at the cuticle on the thumb, you will recognize it as mine.


Here's another charcoal drawing of mine.  You can tell it's mine because the wine bottles are empty.  I left the water in the vase and glasses.  I don't want drink anything that fish procreate  in.

If you click on the pictures, you can get a better look.  I don't know why they keep coming out grey. The drawings are too big for my scanner, so I been taking pictures of them with my camera.  Guess I just don't have a flair for photographer.  I use to have a flair for pants but that went out of style.


No comments:

Post a Comment