Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 3

This is the 3rd day of my blog. I am not sure I like hearing that word aloud. It sounds like a belch from Bela Lugosi. This may be like pointing out the obvious, but the word "blog" is taken from the words "web log." I wonder why they didn't use "webble" instead. "I'll write on your webble if you'll write on mine." That's as corny as tweeting on your twitter.

Now it is time for ranting and raving. "RANT! RANT! RANT!" (a moment's silence) "RAVE! RAVE! RAVE!" Okay, that's out of the way.

I was born towards the end of the last millenium. I have lived in two of the three milleniums since the birth of Christ. So you figure I should have gained some advanced wisdom along the way. I have not. I never figured out the meaning of existence, or what happens to a person on their expiration date. In fact, I cannot say without utmost certainty that I am not a figment of somebody's demented imagination. I more than likely am not. Yet who is to say, that all this that I see around me and have experienced, is not part of some other being's deranged thought process. That would explain alot.

I am rattling on right now. I am actually forcing myself to type. I figure if I get in the habit of writing on a daily basis, then I may come up with something interesting. If that happens, then I will give out this web address and let others onto these words. (oh boy, the anticipation is titillating) I wonder if anyone will happen upon my page by sheer chance. (that idea has even more titillation)

Yes, I like the word "titillating" or "titillation". That should be obvious by my abuse of its use. Another word I enjoy is "inebriation." I like combining the two words: "A titillating inebriation." In fact, that sounds like a good idea. I feel like indulging my dipsomania and enjoy a titillating inebriation. I shall return...

No comments:

Post a Comment