Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trouble on the Blog Front

Test...


Testing... 1.. 2.. 3... Testing


Blog checklist...
    ...Computer?  Check!
    ...Keyboard?  Check!
    ...Monitor?     Check!
    ...Narrator?   ...
    ...NARRATOR?  ...
  
Narrator not responding.  Engage backup narrator...


Backup Narrator reporting for duty.


Very good.  Commence with introduction...


Hello World, and welcome to "Just a blog, nothing more"


Hold on, B.N., you put a comma in the blog title...


There's suppose to be one


No.  If you look closely you will see that there is no comma.


Well, that's wrong!


Don't matter.  If its not there, then you don't include it.  You are not here to change things around.  You are only a substitute filling in for today only.  Please follow the protocol set up by the blog's originator.


No one gave me a protocol to follow...


There should have been one included with the paperwork given to you when hired for the position of Backup Narrator. 


Nope.  All there was was an agreement stipulating that whatever I say or write as Backup Narrator will be become the property of the blog's originating Narrator.


You signed that, right?


Yes...


Good.  Well did you look at the format of the blog?


Yes...


Then follow that format.


There is no format.  This John guy writes all over the place.  Sometimes its a story from his past.  Sometimes its comments on current events.  Sometimes its just made up silly crap.  He even writes about two-headed pygmies or cows that use to be human.  You never know what he's gonna spout off about.  


Really?  I'll have to take a look at some of his old posts...


You haven't read any?


I've been meaning to get around to it...


You haven't read this blog and you're the manager?  


It's my first day...


Still... You should have familiarized yourself with the content.


I didn't think the Originating Narrator would not show up...


John.  His name is John!


Whatever...  He should have been here.


Well, he's not.  That's why I'm here.  And if I find flaws, I'm gonna correct them.  


I'm sorry, I can't let you do that.


Then I'm out of here!


It's okay with me.  I don't care for you anyway.


Good bye!


... and good riddance.  Smart ass!  Um, is there a fallback backup Narrator around here?  


...and can we do something about this font size?


Anyone?    ...hello?

1 comment: